Thursday, September 25, 2008

Turst me !!

Well this is the start of my blogging here dont know how this will come up, but I will try to do it, just like Nike says " Just Do It " so I am.
I am thinking of this world where its going to end ?
What is our job in this world ? than I find lots of destruction in my surroundings, also find people who does not know what they are doing, they don't have any aim. They just fallow some one who they think they are correct without any knowledge or information.
If this is my world ? than why we are destroying it ? why we cant save it ? why we cant just sit and play our role nicely ?
Does it matter that I am Black, White or pale ?

Does education matters ?

Does money ?, Does beauty ?
I think these all does not matters at all, the only thing in this world which can change this world in to peace is human/humanity/Nature. Now new educated countries have created new human species which they called MBA, BBA, LLB, MA, BA, CA, they are all well educated and using there education for there own business.

Some of us become scientist so they can create a thing called " WEAPON ", in my knowledge this weapon is now available in each house/shop/school/mosque/building etc, but why ? why we are in so need of this thing ? do we have monsters in this world to kill ? well at some stage we do need to kill those animals who are against human, but this is beyond my thoughts that why we need a weapon to kill another human who is just like me ?
Lets stop here ! I would like to view your suggestions & remarks about these thoughts.

No comments: